Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dating Again

So, we had a husband/wife playdate today - it went really well, but it underscored the difficulty of finding friends in the same spot in their lives as you are. I thought it was difficult enough to find couple friends where both my husband and I liked both of the members of the other couple, but now we need couple friends who have kids...just that much more difficult.

Finding another couple with a child is a lot like dating - you have to meet the person - get their attention and their number (in order to set up a play date, or other meeting), etc...it is eerily like dating - which I never liked and never want to have to do again.

Anyway - this "date" went well - we both had a good time and I hope we'll see them again...but - how long do you wait for them to call?

No comments: