Saturday, February 3, 2007

Full Disclosure

In an effort to provide full disclosure I must admit something. I have been updating the links on my page and I added a new one today. Charity Navigator. I hope that a lot of you have heard of this site - or even use it, but my point today is to let you know that I added it - and to add that I did my graduate school internship w/ Charity Navigator in 2002. Nothing unethical going on - just felt like I should be open about it.

That being said, had I not done my internship there I would still link to the site. I think it's a great site for donors who want to know exactly what is happening w/ their money once they give it away.

Also, I stopped by their offices when I was home a week and a half ago to say hi to everyone and introduce them to my baby and it occurred to me that I could link to the site...anyway - enough said - take a look for yourself.

No comments: