Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Business

So, I guess I should be honest - I really like my job - I love the organization that I work for, but I want to do something else with my life. I want to be my own boss - I want to build a business, I want to make it successful, and I want it to be profitable. I have a dream that having my own business will allow me to spend more time at home, feel more successful and leave something for my kids that they can carry on - I know - they won't want to carry on the family business, but this is my dream so...

Anyway - I finally have a draft of my business plan done! YEAH ME! I am so excited. I have a goal of having the site up by 1/1/08 - so between now and then I have a lot of work to do. The real problem is that I don't know what the next steps are. Lucky for me I have a bunch of people in my life who do! I am tapping every single one of them for their brilliant minds and I really believe that this is going to happen!!!

So I have to put in a lot of work. I am enthusiastic about that too...this is going to be awesome and I am going to show Reese that anything is possible! That's probably the most exciting piece of this whole thing...more on this at another date!

1 comment:

Jen C said...

Congrats!! That's very exciting!!