Sunday, December 10, 2006

How I became a Mom

So I woke up the other day and realized that I had become a Mom - almost overnight. Well, I guess I had about 9 months of warning - but really the motherhood part came up overnight...or over 2 nights, but whatever - the point is that almost w/o warning I entered a secret society that only half of the population can enter and even within that half there are many that don't.

I don't think that I am special because I am a Mom - rather I think I am special because I was blessed with my daughter. I guess every Mom feels that way - or ought to - but I know I sure do.

So I am starting this blog to discuss Motherhood and all that it entails. I will discuss everything from my daughters daily schedule to helpful things I pick up along the way.

Enjoy my journey - I'm sure it will be a rocky one, but I am looking forward to it!

No comments: